- VA Loan:
- Designed to offer long-term financing to American Veterans, VA mortgage loans are issued by federally qualified lenders and are guaranteed by the U.S. Veterans Administration. The VA determines eligibility and issues a certificate to qualifying applicants to submit to their mortgage lender of choice. It is generally easier to qualify for a VA loan than conventional loans. Here’s how it works:
- 100% financing without private mortgage insurance or 20% second mortgage.
- A VA funding fee of 0 to 3.3% (this fee may be financed) of the loan amount is paid to the VA.
- When purchasing a home, veterans may borrow up to 100% of the sales price or reasonable value of the home, whichever is less.
- When refinancing a home, veterans may borrow up to 100% of reasonable value.
Apply for a VA Loan with a VA Qualified lender, Eagle Home Loans. Our process is fast and easy. We provide the lowest interest rates for VA Loans on the market today. We are Veteran Owned and Operated and will provide personal service for your VA Home Purchase.
These are just some of the highlights of the VA Loan Program. For more in depth answers, please visit our Veterans Resource Center for in depth explanation of all facets of the VA Loan process. From qualification to closing, we’ve got it all covered for you. We will close your loan fast and easy with the lowest interest rate available!
To learn more about buying a home visit our Facebook page at Facebook.com/eaglehomeloans or call us at 931-896-2903. We serve the Nashville, Clarksville and Fort Campbell communities and specialize in VA Loans for first time home buyers. Check out ours reviews for Clarksville Mortgage Lending.
About the owner:
I am originally from Long Island, New York. I came to Clarksville, TN in 2009 on a military assignment to Fort Campbell.
I served in the 101st Airborne Division for 6 years including two tours to Afghanistan. After leaving military service, I started my own mortgage Company; Eagle Home Loans. I enjoy working with Active duty and retired military members to get them the best terms for their home mortgage using their VA loan.
My education includes a Bachelors Degree in Social Sciences from Thomas Edison State University. I look forward to working with you on your next VA Home Purchase Transaction.